Eva Air Check In Policy
EVA Air Check-In Policy
EVA Air Check-In Policy allows you to check in for your flight 48 hours before departure. You can access its process online. You can generate your e-boarding passes after this process.
It enables you to check in in advance. You will be able to save your time and avoid standing in long queues in this way. It allows you to drop your bags and head straight to the security check and boarding processes.
You can even avoid standing in long queues by quickly checking in at the self-service kiosk. For this self-service, you have to arrive at the airport at least 2 hours before the departure of your flight. This kind of service is available at some airports. None of the airports in the world allow self-service kiosks for check-in on EVA Air.
Thus, EVA Air Check-In Policy provides multiple methods to check in for your flight. You can either use its online form or check in at the airport.
What is the EVA Check-In Policy?
EVA check-in policy is a set of guidelines for EVA Air customers to check in before their flight’s departure. You can check in for your EVA Air flight whenever the check-in window opens.
You cannot check in after the closing time of the window. You need to check in to board your flight on EVA Air. Hence, checking in for your EVA flight is essential. Coming back to the policy, the guidelines for checking in for an EVA flight are as follows:
● Priority check-in: You are allowed if you are traveling in a business class or hold EVA Infinity MileageLands Diamond or Gold Card or Star Alliance Gold Card. You have to head to the yellow check-in counter at the airport for this kind of check-in. It will save you time while boarding your flight. You will be the first to be seated on your flight.
● Check-in time for special services: If you need assistance for special needs such as unaccompanied minors, disabled, deaf, blind, a wheelchair or walker, etc, you have to check in at least two hours before the scheduled departure time.
● Check-in time: EVA Air advises that you should allow plenty of time to complete all formalities at the airport. It includes check-in, security check, immigration, and customs. It is recommended that you arrive at least 1 hour before the departure of your international and domestic flights
● Check-in time varies at different airports: The check-in time for your EVA flight varies at various airports worldwide. You can see this time for your airport in the ‘worldwide airport’ section of the website.
● Boarding time for transit passengers: EVA Air suggests transit passengers board at least 30 minutes before their departure if they have already obtained their boarding passes.
EVA Air Web Check-In Online
Online check-in saves you time by using the website and the mobile app. EVA Air automatically checks you in for your flight online. It enables you to obtain your boarding pass right away.
This check mode is available for all EVA or UNI Air international passengers. If you are one of them, you can use this mode from 48 hours to 1 hour before departure.
Check-in at the website or the mobile app to save time at the airport. You can reach the boarding gate directly if you check in early through these methods.
Steps to check in online:
Step 1: Open the website or the mobile app of EVA Airlines
Step 2: Click the ‘manage’ tab on the website’s homepage. You can tap the ‘check in’ button on the EVA Air app’s home screen.
Step 3: Access your itinerary through your credentials
Step 4: Follow the instructions for check-in
Step 5: Download and print your boarding pass
Does Eva Air Have a Mobile Boarding Pass?
EVA Air allows you to use mobile boarding passes in selected airports. Not all airports in the world accept these e-boarding passes. You have to make sure your mobile phone is with you. It should have your e-boarding key saved for security checks. You can download it in the following ways:
My Pass: EVA Mobile App has a ‘my pass’ feature where you can save your boarding pass. It is held in this feature for 14 days.
Apple Wallet or Google Pay: You can save your boarding passes in your Apple Wallet and Google Pay.
EVA Self Check-In
The check-in service of EVA Airlines enables you to enjoy the convenience of obtaining your boarding passes or baggage tags from the airport check-in kiosk. It saves you from standing in long queues for check-in.
This service is the fastest way to check in for your flight. It is available at various airports. Check-in by using this service 60 minutes before your flight’s scheduled departure.
Benefits of EVA Air self-service kiosk
● No standing in long queues
● Quick check-in formalities with step-by-step on-screen instructions
● Select your preferred seats from the available ones by using the seat map
● Kiosks print your boarding passes and baggage tags
● You can use the kiosk in your chosen languages: traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, English, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Korean, French, and German.
You are not eligible to use the self-service kiosk when:
● Your reservation is not confirmed
● You do not have an electronic ticket
● You require special assistance
● An infant under 2 years of age is with you
● You are traveling on more than 2 connecting flights
Eva Air Check-In Boarding Pass
EVA Air generates your boarding passes right after completing your check-in. You can obtain it during your online check-in, at the self-service kiosk, and at the airport counter.
The online check-in lets you save it on your phone or print it. You can save this e-boarding pass in the ‘my pass’ feature of EVA Air’s mobile or your Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
If you are using the e-wallet, you can reach the boarding gate at least 30 minutes before the departure of your flight. Otherwise, you must contact the airport at least 1 hour before the release to obtain it from the counter or kiosk.
EVA Air Checked-In Luggage
You must check your luggage before traveling on your EVA Air flight. It is essential to generate your bag slip. During this check-in, you can pay for your bag’s extra weight or add another bag.
It can be done online. After completing your baggage check-in online, you must drop your bags at the airport bag drop counter.
Some airports allow this service to be completed by yourself. In other words, EVA Air allows self-service baggage drop in some airports. You can check its availability at your airport on the airline’s website.
This service of EVA Air Check-In Policy provides you with a more efficient and easier way to check your bag. Instead of using the bag drop counter, you can use this self-service baggage drop. If you require any assistance, then you can contact the airport personnel.
Online Check-In For International Flights Eva Air
EVA Air or UNI Air international flights should be checked between 48 hours and 1 hour before the departure of your flight. These flights can be checked in at the official website of EVA Air to save you time.
Contact the airport counter if you need help checking in or obtaining your boarding pass online. You can check in to collect your boarding pass and check in your bags 1 hour before your flight’s departure.
Otherwise, you can obtain your self-print boarding pass online. If you do not have any bags, you should arrive at the boarding gate 30 minutes before departure.
Eva Air 24 Hour Check-In Time
All EVA Air’s domestic and international flights should be checked 48 hours before departure. That means you can consider checking in within 24 hours, too. Remember that the check-in time ends 1 hour before the release of your flight.
Within this period, you can use these modes:
● Automated check-in
● Online check-in
● Airport Self-service kiosk
● Airport counter
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. How do I get my boarding pass online check-in?
Ans. The airline will generate your boarding pass and share it with you via email if you have checked in online. It will email you 48 hours before departure to notify you about the available online check-in. Visit EVA Air’s website to learn more about the online check-in.
Ques. How early can I check-in for EVA Air?
Ans. EVA Air’s check-in policy allows you to check in for your flight 48 to 1 hour before departure. You need to check in your bags at least 1 hour before departure. If you are not carrying any of them, you can reach the boarding gate at least 30 minutes before departure. You should already have a self-printed boarding pass with you.
Ques. Does EVA Air do online check-in?
Ans. If you are flying with EVA Air or UNI Air, you can check in online and download your boarding pass between 48 hours and 1 hour before departure. It can be done via the official EVA Air website.
Ques. Do I need to print my boarding pass?
Ans. You dooptionalprint your boarding pass for your EVA Air flight. You can download it on your mobile phone and use it at the airport during the security check and boarding process.
Ques. How early can I check-in for my flight?
Ans. Make sure you check in for your flight as early as 24 hours before its departure. It is beneficial to check in in advance. It saves your time, and the boarding process goes smooth.