Finnair Unaccompanied Minor Service
Finnair Unaccompanied Minor Service: one of the oldest airlines in the world, is also the safest when booking minors flying alone. From the moment your child appraches the check-in desk to his arrival at the destination airport, Finnair ensures his journey is delightful. The Finnair airline offers unaccompanied minor service under its Finnair Unaccompanied Minor Policy, which provides essential guidelines for young travelers embarking on solo trips. The service is designed for children aged 5 to 11 years old and relieves parents who can’t physically accompany their children due to work. Finnair welcomes and protects children flying alone and encourages their parents to rely on the flawless Finnair Unaccompanied Minor Service | Policy | Flying Alone. This service aims to ensure that unaccompanied children reach their destination safely and without any hassle. Follow step by step:
Finnair Unaccompanied Minor Service | Policy | Flying Alone
If you travel alone, it will be a magical experience for you. Special for youth. Finance Minor’s services are very suitable for minors and require great care. Finn Air provides a dedicated service and complete security for their travel. We explain Finnair Air Uncompromised Minor Service. Policy Flying Alone provides ideal policy preparation and valuable services.
What is the Procedure for Booking Finnair Unaccompanied Minor service?
In adherence to the Finnair Unaccompanied Minor Policy, the process of booking flights for unaccompanied minors is simple and straightforward. As parents, your initial step is to book tickets for the child traveling alone. The ticket is the regular Finnair adult fare. Therefore, you have the option to choose a ticket as per your budget. Now, to avail of the unaccompanied minor service from Finnair, it must be purchased during the ticket booking. This can be done through communication with customer service via phone call or chat. Alternatively, this service may be purchased from a travel agent.
Nevertheless, the recommended and most convenient method of securing this service from Finnair is through the online chat option. Also, you must pay the requisite fees and the ticket price to buy the Finnair unaccompanied minor service. As a parent or guardian of the minor child, you must provide your complete contact information to Finnair during flight booking.
What are the Requirements for a Child Traveling Alone on a Finnair flight?
Finnair lays down the following terms and conditions to book tickets for a child traveling alone on a Finnair flight. If you want to know how to book a flight on Finnair Airlines for flying alone, here’s your answer.
● Buying the Finnair unaccompanied minor service is mandatory for all children aged 5 to 11 traveling alone. The Finnair Unaccompanied Minor Policy doesn’t apply to children below 5 years and above 12 years. There is no specified requirement in the policy for a minor over 12 years old traveling alone.
● The Finnair unaccompanied minor service is available for flights operated by Finnair or Norra. In such a case, the flight numbers must start with AY. Also, it is possible for young travelers with unaccompanied minor service reservations to arrange connecting flights on the same day, provided Finnair operates them.
● The Finnair Unaccompanied Minor Service Can be Booked For a Child whose journey starts or ends at the Helsinki Airport. Concurrently, the journey time must be between 5.30 a.m. and 12 a.m. Children aren’t allowed to travel alone on a Finnair flight if their travels originate or end in other parts of the world.
● Children must carry certain travel documents with them throughout the journey, as specified on the airline’s official website.
● Complete contact details of the legal guardian or parent of the child who books his tickets and the person who comes to receive him at the destination airport must be provided when booking.